By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 2: Familiar Sound Intransigent is on a distinguished road Intransigent's Avatar

Diplomacy on 4p to 3p game.

One of the players in our game has not taken a turn and has gone AWOL.

Is there any way for the diplomacy that two of us have, pre-existing the AWOL, to be cancelled?

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    There is one way......the three remaining players each hit "Begin Turn", but don't actually deploy any troops, and let the 1 hour clock expire. This can continue until the treaty expires.

If the treaty is longer than 3 rounds, I'd say just play on.

EDIT:
    https://www.majorcommand.com/games/529816/

OK, I just looked at this game. Here are my thoughts:

1) Once a game is 3 players, as a general rule on MajCom, diplomacy (both messages and agreements), are considered uncouth. LINK to recent forum post on this

2) After two rounds in that game, it should've been clear Charlee was out. First round miss, OK. Two round, I'd definitely consider them out of the game. (note: personally, I think if a player misses first two turn, I feel they should automatically lose, and remaining players continue). Zonie & Marcos are both experienced enough to recognize this; you wouldn't really have a basis for making such a determination yet.

3) As stated in my post linked above, I write in Chat the "No diplo for 3p game". It is really up to experienced players to write that. Zonie stating that well after 3p status had been determined is really kind of on him.

4) I would certainly not agree to Marcos' diplomatic message proposal (which I won't repost here for privacy reasons).
    Last edited by brianstheman; 07-31-2020 at 08:44 AM.

Level 2: Familiar Sound Intransigent is on a distinguished road Intransigent's Avatar
    Thanks, Brian.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Added a bit above.