By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    Ill check arround, pls do not yet include me
    NAMASTE

Level 4: Recognized Voice d-flat is on a distinguished road d-flat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brianstheman View Post
    Teams so far:

1) Double D's (D-Flat & Dior)
    2) Hortik & Micky
    3) Engineer & Fishlim
    4) Cards & Ajedo
    5) Peri & Clark
    6) Easy & Lots
    7) General & XSB
    8) F15 & Tyme
    9) Brian & Lokis

Team names for all could be interesting
    2) Would have to be 'Hicky', surely?

Level 8: Renowned Expert F15FreeEagle has good things to say F15FreeEagle's Avatar
    Round 1 will be on the Classic Evolved map.

Round 2: Middle East

Round 3: USA

Championship Round: 12 Domains

As stated earlier, the settings for all games are to be chance, escalate, 1 anywhere reinforcement. Also as noted earlier, all rounds will be a best 2 out of 3.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brianstheman View Post
    Teams so far:

1) Double D's (D-Flat & Dior)
    2) Hortik & Micky
    3) Engineer & Fishlim
    4) Cards & Ajedo
    5) Peri & Clark
    6) Easy & Lots
    7) General & XSB
    8) F15 & Tyme
    9) Brian & Lokis

Team names for all could be interesting
    Spelling the boss man's name wrong is surely grounds for some serious sanctions. Just sayin'
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinalsrule View Post
    Spelling the boss man's name wrong is surely grounds for some serious sanctions. Just sayin'
    Updated to avoid sanctions!

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor Hortik deserves your respect Hortik's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by d-flat View Post
    2) Would have to be 'Hicky', surely?
    We take thit one. Thanks 1/2 D

Level 8: Renowned Expert F15FreeEagle has good things to say F15FreeEagle's Avatar
    7 more teams and we'll get rolling!

Level 4: Recognized Voice Lokiskittens has good things to say Lokiskittens's Avatar
    Sorry, I cannot find a browser that will actually let me take a turn so I'm out. You will have to give Brian some time to get a new partner.

And before you give advice I have tried to use
    Edge
    Firefox
    Chrome
    Opera
    Puffin
    And none of them work properly. Unless there is a browser that will let me take a turn in less than 30 min and not screw me out of reinforcements and other shit I'm done.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokiskittens View Post
    Sorry, I cannot find a browser that will actually let me take a turn so I'm out. You will have to give Brian some time to get a new partner.

Edge
    Firefox
    Chrome
    Opera
    Puffin
    And none of them work properly. Unless there is a browser that will let me take a turn in less than 30 min and not screw me out of reinforcements and other shit I'm done.
    I actually flew to Mesopotamia to lead the troops along the front lines. Didn't trust the servers to relay the message.

Time travel getting cheaper these days. Anyone seen good rates to The Twelve Domains?

Level 4: Recognized Voice d-flat is on a distinguished road d-flat's Avatar
    Loki - I would suggest doing as I have done - take Brian's time machine and download Internet Explorer. Yes, it's crap, borderline obsolete, and unsupported by a lot of websites, but it works well for MC. I have it purely for MC and have MC as my homepage. Job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokiskittens View Post

Edge
    Firefox
    Chrome
    Opera
    Puffin