By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 2: Familiar Sound rawrubtan is on a distinguished road rawrubtan's Avatar

Suggestions For More Awesomeness!

Hey guys GREAT site overall. Here are a couple ideas I think can make it more awesome.

1- We need a RESIGN BUTTON especially in those 1 v 1 games on the 12 kingdoms map.

2- I suggest you have some kind of BELL, audible warning that it is your turn. Sometimes I look at TV and miss a turn.

3- I think we need to eliminate DEFERRED TROOPS. It rewards a dude for playing dead then coming into a game and fucking it up for players who didn't waste everybodys time.

4- I think you should have some place where we can make a LOG OF NOTES ON PLAYERS. This way you can ELIMINATE HONOR RATING. Why? Because especially in real time games, people will rate you negative just for missing a turn or beating them or whatever. I think honor rating system as it exists now is useless. Player notes would be better.

OK, thats what I got for ya today. I hope you can see my point in some of them. But hey Great site! I am so addicted. My woman gonna kill me soon.

Level ∞: Shadow Master masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye's Avatar
    Thanks for the feedback!

I would agree with all of your suggestions. The site is slowly being recoded to a new engiene, and I believe some of these points have already been addressed. I'm pretty sure resign button is coming as it's been one of the most requested features. I think deferred troops are only going to be given once per game in the new system, and if my memory serves correctly audible alerts are in there too.

Btw you can sort of recreate a no deferred rule at the moment by making a game with no reinforcements as it will actually skip the deferred deployment stage.

Level 2: Familiar Sound rawrubtan is on a distinguished road rawrubtan's Avatar
    Excellent. I cannot ask for a better response. Thanks MasterJ

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rawrubtan View Post
    Excellent. I cannot ask for a better response. Thanks MasterJ
    That's why he is the Master
    People are dying that have never died before ...President Trump