By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 2: Familiar Sound rawrubtan is on a distinguished road rawrubtan's Avatar

12 kingdoms two man but with 1 reinforcement

can i get a game setting with only 1 reinforcement for the 12 kingdoms? thanks

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    not sure what you're asking for. You want that set up as a recurring game somewhere?
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Level 4: Recognized Voice generalmuck knows their way around generalmuck's Avatar
    He wants the reinforcement allowance in the 1v1 12D RT game to be changed from 3 to 1

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    I played a 12D Real Time game the other day. Triple reinforce speeds it up a lot. Not sure what the overall demand is for the different reinf types. I guess I can ask 1MC what he's heard, he plays a lot of real time 12D.

Any other real timers care to chime in?

Level 4: Recognized Voice generalmuck knows their way around generalmuck's Avatar
    one reinforce instead of three makes the game slightly more strategic in my opinion. Timewise is more or less the same.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by generalmuck View Post
    one reinforce instead of three makes the game slightly more strategic in my opinion. Timewise is more or less the same.

Thanks for insight, General M.!
    Agree that one reinf makes the game more strategic, and I prefer the setting for that reason.

Point two: (sample 40 most recent games) a) Three Reinf average game 11.5 rounds; b) One Reinf average game 14 rounds.

So the thing we should find out is whether Real Time 12D players generally prefer a bit longer tactical game, or a quicker hitter. Given the nature of 12D as a more tactical map, I would think the single reinforce would be preferential. Other maps can be played for more of a quick thrill.
    Last edited by brianstheman; 05-31-2020 at 06:27 PM.

The three reinforcement game is fast because if one guy has a hard start he is done for after 2 or 3 rounds. at least with only one reinforce he has a chance to recover. I played it with a great player 1mc the other night and it was an awesome strategic battle n spite of me losing all attacks for 2 and a half rounds. in a three reinforcement game, that game would be over instantly

shadowy lurker! LOL funny.