By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 0: Shadowy Lurker Tailgunner98 is on a distinguished road Tailgunner98's Avatar

Unable to take turn??

Hi all sorry, I am in my first game on Major command so not sure if I am doing something wrong. Its my turn but I can't seem to do anything. I have clicked on begin turn but nothing happens. I do have a debriefing window open in the middle of the map which I can't seem to get rid of so not sure if that is what is creating the issue.Any advice?

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Hey there Tailgunner, welcome to Major Command!

You will need to enable Flash in your internet browser at the Site level.

Here are some instructions for Chrome:
    https://support.digication.com/hc/en...ows-Macintosh-

Many miss enabling Flash at the site level:
    On Chrome, look for what looks like a lock to the left of the URL in the address bar......click "Allow" on Flash. Then refresh the page. A little jigsaw puzzle piece may appear in the right side of the address bar. Click that, then click "Run Flash this Time". Then click on the map and the page should finish loading and you can play.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Looks like you'e all good now, best of luck in your games!