By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

View Poll Results: Which browser do you use, and why?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chrome

16 55.17%
  • Firefox

6 20.69%
  • Safari

2 6.90%
  • Edge

5 17.24%
  • IE

4 13.79%
  • Opera

0 0%
  • AOSP

0 0%
  • Samsung Internet

0 0%
  • Puffin

5 17.24%
  • Others

1 3.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
    Level 7: Distinguished Contributor periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    IE for a computer
    Puffin for my phone

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor luiscasanova is on a distinguished road luiscasanova's Avatar
    I use chrome for everything and occasionally have used Internet Explorer (or Edge) only to play MajCom games when (if) Chrome starts glitching. Lately Chrome has worked just fine. Not perfect, but pretty good.
    LC

Level 5: Notable Commentator spirop is on a distinguished road spirop's Avatar
    I use chrome for everything,I am wondering how well it will work when majcom goes to full metal beta.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion CaptSweatpants deserves your respect CaptSweatpants's Avatar
    Since the dawn of the Flash restrictions Chrome seems to work best. It will load the maps when I unlock the flash block but often I will have to reload numerous times to get the armies to stay there. I used to use Firefox (my preferred browser) and it works initially on MC but then will crash my computer with a grey screen of death.

I for one am looking forward to the completion of the HTML5 project
    Damn... lost another stripe

Level 6: Prominent Opinion CaptSweatpants deserves your respect CaptSweatpants's Avatar
    NDRM... Thanks for the tip on Avast... it seems to work great on MC!
    Damn... lost another stripe

Level 3: Occasional Commentator Leor888 is on a distinguished road Leor888's Avatar
    New Edge is based on Chromium, so it is comparable with Chrome?

Level 5: Notable Commentator bilsi knows their way around bilsi's Avatar
    I use whatever happens to be working today...Sometimes my game stops working on a browser like it did on Chrome months ago. Using Edge for MC, Firefox for everything else..

Level 5: Notable Commentator BroncoBlue89 is on a distinguished road BroncoBlue89's Avatar
    I have had the most consistent performance with Chrome.