By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

View Poll Results: Which browser do you use, and why?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chrome

15 62.50%
  • Firefox

5 20.83%
  • Safari

1 4.17%
  • Edge

3 12.50%
  • IE

3 12.50%
  • Opera

0 0%
  • AOSP

0 0%
  • Samsung Internet

0 0%
  • Puffin

4 16.67%
  • Others

1 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
    Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar

#15 - Which browser do you use, and why?

As requested by ndrm31 - Which browser do you use, and why?

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    1 - Chrome for everything, because it works
    2 - Firefox rarely as a backup, like to download youtube videos or something chrome won't let you do.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Chrome for MajorCommand (and everything else), works smoothly.

On Android mobile phone, use Puffin Browser.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet's Avatar
    Chrome.
    I have no cell phone thank god. And chrome is the only one I cant get to work on laptops and chromebooks

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    thx for the tread. I use avast browser now, since no other works for me, not even following the instructions, in the past I used edge, for the same reassons
    NAMASTE

Administrator Redstorm has good things to say Redstorm's Avatar
    chrome for everything
    Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't but I'm always ready to play.

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker Denis2800 is on a distinguished road Denis2800's Avatar
    I tried all kinds of browsers. The only that worked with your (fantastic) site seems to be Internet Explorer.
    Normally I use Firefox.

Level 1: Faint Background Noise genghisknows is on a distinguished road genghisknows's Avatar
    Chrome works just fine for me.

Level ∞: Shadow Master masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye's Avatar
    I use firefox.

Level 4: Recognized Voice d-flat is on a distinguished road d-flat's Avatar
    IE - when I joined it was the only one that seemed to work. My preferred browser is Firefox generally, but I like having a dedicated browser for MC with it as my homepage so I have never looked back.