By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm Back

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor engineerairborne has good things to say engineerairborne's Avatar
    Post Rating

I'm Back

First thank you everyone for the welcome backs, much appreciated, I have missed this place greatly. I needed to take some time off as this was getting to be a bit to consuming. Four months was a lot longer then I intended, but better late than never am I right?

Sorry to all those that had to deal with me being AWOL in games, I hope that you can understand, and don't hold it against me to much.

PS it also was nice of you all to let me go from Corporal to Charge Captain in week

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar

Rolling Stones

Stones are back too and rocking. If I want to party, it's a party for one. Mick Jagger
    People are dying that have never died before ...President Trump

Level 6: Prominent Opinion ericjkline has good things to say ericjkline's Avatar
    Me too!

Level 8: Renowned Expert JCUK knows their way around JCUK's Avatar
    But since you have returned you have joined an overwhelming amount games, to the point where you don't have time to play them all. I can see that you are online frequently playing in most of your games but not all. You miss turns in team games affecting many people that invest time in them. You don't have time to read the map or the comments and just make quick unconsidered moves.

Maybe you should reconsider how many games you join at once, you have already stated the reason you left was because it was too consuming. It clearly is again and it affects other people on the site also.

I can't seem to join a team game that isn't affected by your lack of time to play in games.

Your return and the way you play has made up my mind to finally leave the site for good. Unlike you, I will finish the team games I am in because I frankly give a shit about the other people on this site. I may not know everyone personally on the site but I have respect for the time they invest in making this site good.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor Hortik deserves your respect Hortik's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JCUK View Post
    But since you have returned you have joined an overwhelming amount games, to the point where you don't have time to play them all. I can see that you are online frequently playing in most of your games but not all. You miss turns in team games affecting many people that invest time in them. You don't have time to read the map or the comments and just make quick unconsidered moves.

Maybe you should reconsider how many games you join at once, you have already stated the reason you left was because it was too consuming. It clearly is again and it affects other people on the site also.

I can't seem to join a team game that isn't affected by your lack of time to play in games.

Your return and the way you play has made up my mind to finally leave the site for good. Unlike you, I will finish the team games I am in because I frankly give a shit about the other people on this site. I may not know everyone personally on the site but I have respect for the time they invest in making this site good.
    Hi JCUK,

Sad to read this.
    Not sure if leaving completely is the solution. You might consider selecting your teamgames instead?

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor 5battalions is on a distinguished road 5battalions's Avatar
    maybe, this dispute should be better exercised on board...
    like in:

https://www.majorcommand.com/tournaments/2636/
    !

Level 8: Renowned Expert JCUK knows their way around JCUK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5battalions View Post
    maybe, this dispute should be better exercised on board...
    like in:

https://www.majorcommand.com/tournaments/2636/
    What dispute? A dispute is an argument or disagreement. I have clearly stated a number of facts. I'm only still here to finish off my last team game out of decency for the people that have invested time in the game.
    Last edited by JCUK; 06-05-2020 at 11:31 PM.