By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
    Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar

URGENT i cant play in anybrowser

hi usually I play in edge, but cant alow flash anymore, nor in edge chrome or opera, I did follow the explanation but nothing ;s thx
    NAMASTE

Level 8: Renowned Expert F15FreeEagle has good things to say F15FreeEagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ndrm31 View Post
    hi usually I play in edge, but cant alow flash anymore, nor in edge chrome or opera, I did follow the explanation but nothing ;s thx
    Yep. same here. Will not load.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    usually I had to alow flash but now it opens a new window, I tried to follow the steps but they doesn't happen as in the image, even fownloaded the lates chrome version, server that usually I don't use nor update
    NAMASTE

Level 8: Renowned Expert F15FreeEagle has good things to say F15FreeEagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ndrm31 View Post
    Ok in chrome there's a little red thing that pops up on the upper right hand side. You have to click on that to "allow flash" again. I've found that I have to click on this thing in chrome Every. Single. Time. I want to load a map, which I find very annoying.

no red thing here
    NAMASTE

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker MitchellS is on a distinguished road MitchellS's Avatar
    The red thing looks like a black puzzle piece with a red square over part of it. Appears near where the star for setting bookmarks is. Seems to be working for me now. Thanks.

thanks for your concern but no, no puzzle here :s
    NAMASTE

Level 1: Faint Background Noise MNatt is on a distinguished road MNatt's Avatar
    This is a real challenge for a technological dinosoar like me. It doesn't seem to work (for me) on Edge anymore. I've followed the instructions which come up for Chrome. They only seem to work if I follow the instructions, then go to the little jigsaw piece with the tiny red cross on it, click on that and tell it to allow whatever-it-is. But - as F15 says above - I have to do that every time I load a map.

Quote Originally Posted by MNatt View Post
    This is a real challenge for a technological dinosoar like me. It doesn't seem to work (for me) on Edge anymore. I've followed the instructions which come up for Chrome. They only seem to work if I follow the instructions, then go to the little jigsaw piece with the tiny red cross on it, click on that and tell it to allow whatever-it-is. But - as F15 says above - I have to do that every time I load a map.

well for me that doesn't work no tinny red thing at all...
    NAMASTE

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    You can use Internet Explorer, which has no additional requirements.

Here is an article for Chrome. I used Chrome today and it worked:
    https://support.digication.com/hc/en...ows-Macintosh-