By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 3: Occasional Commentator LotsOFFLuck is on a distinguished road LotsOFFLuck's Avatar

Suggestion for TO's

I have a suggestion for TO's -
    Can you put it in the notes if you are starting a 1v1 tournament and are using the new shit rule? I'd have never joined "Fight Club Round 17" if I'd known that that rule was going to be used. At this point someone owes me my 55 points back. Just sayin'...
    Last edited by LotsOFFLuck; 03-23-2020 at 06:42 AM.

Administrator Redstorm has good things to say Redstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LotsOFFLuck View Post
    I have a suggestion for TO's -
    Can you put it in the notes if you are starting a 1v1 tournament and are using the new shit rule? I'd have never joined "Fight Club Round 17" if I'd known that that rule was going to be used. At this point someone owes me my 55 points back. Just sayin'...
    Always good to get feedback. For future reference, if you click and open a map (before u join tourney) in the tourney, the half deploy rule is clearly stated. gl
    Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't but I'm always ready to play.

Level 3: Occasional Commentator LotsOFFLuck is on a distinguished road LotsOFFLuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redstorm View Post
    Always good to get feedback. For future reference, if you click and open a map (before u join tourney) in the tourney, the half deploy rule is clearly stated. gl
    Good to know, thanks. Should still be in the tourney notes, though.
    What a waste of 5 minutes of my life and 55 points losing that game...

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    That's a good idea. Thanks !