By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim's Avatar
    Actually, since it's not your fault you can't conform to the -1 rule, you can argue that you will play normally until someone enables you to use a stack. It's then in the interest of the other players to stop you from getting stronger each round.

Level 8: Renowned Expert JCUK knows their way around JCUK's Avatar
    I'm glad this is being addressed, this is the reason I don't join a lot of games. It's a shame that people are against a change to flat rate after a high number of rounds. I guess I will just continue to avoid flat rate games.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor AuraCraft is on a distinguished road AuraCraft's Avatar
    (2 sides) Team games never stalemate. Without bonus cards, team games are far more strategic. Imo escalate sets spoil teamgames.
    if anything, Id want a lower flat rate.
    3 units for a set of 3 cards, +2 units for each bold card.
    Last edited by AuraCraft; 02-06-2020 at 01:21 PM.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraCraft View Post
    (2 sides) Team games never stalemate. Without bonus cards, team games are far more strategic. Imo escalate sets spoil teamgames.
    The new rule is only meant to address stalemates, thus going into effect in later rounds than a team game would get to.

But I've seen prior discussions about a no reserve setting. One step at a time!
    Last edited by brianstheman; 02-06-2020 at 12:48 PM.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor AuraCraft is on a distinguished road AuraCraft's Avatar
    ty b

Level 6: Prominent Opinion haWD96lz is on a distinguished road haWD96lz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebrim View Post
    Actually, since it's not your fault you can't conform to the -1 rule, you can argue that you will play normally until someone enables you to use a stack. It's then in the interest of the other players to stop you from getting stronger each round.
    I agree with this for another reason though. If you miss a card you probably lose because at this point -1 is not the issue. The sets are so large that cards dominate. Maybe a -1 game should be played until people are under current set value. Since if a set is worth as much as the troops you have its a decent shot to kill you.

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    Post Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraCraft View Post
    4 Player (2v2) Flat Rate Team Games would most likely never stalemate. Even it was Fixed Force I would feel confident enough to join without worry. Though I think it would be possible in game with more than 2 teams, that at some point there might be just 1 player from 3 teams left alive, in which case a 3 player game is a recipe for staleness. ;-)
    Last edited by NewSheriffInTown; 02-06-2020 at 05:23 PM.