By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Retirement

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. th-child commands your respect th-child commands your respect th-child's Avatar

Retirement

As of today, I'm retiring from playing on majcom (at least for a while).

This was an awesome 7 years, thanks everyone for the good games and the sportsmanship and all. I liked being here a lot.

The only thing I miss is that I never got the gold medal for unique kills... but that's something I have to live with, I guess.

Anyway, take care, guys, and I wish you all the best.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet's Avatar
    no!
    what if we sign a petition that forbids you from leaving?

Level 8: Renowned Expert F15FreeEagle has good things to say F15FreeEagle's Avatar
    All the best TH! Thanks for sharing your awesome knowledge of the game. It was a true honor playing with and competing against you. Hope you're back soon!

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    Thanks for all the good times. You will be missed.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet's Avatar
    nope, still fighting it.

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
    Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    And you, my father, there on the sad height,
    Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Wow. You are revered here from everything I've read. New to the Casual segment of MajCom, so we've only played in one game (you got a point towards that Gold UDO count that game). Thank you for everything you've contributed to the site during your time. Retiring at the top - if you gotta go, that's the place to do it from!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	13
Size:	228.6 KB
ID:	2289  
    Last edited by brianstheman; 01-01-2020 at 03:23 PM.

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor Hortik deserves your respect Hortik's Avatar
    Cheers Th.

Hopefully we see you around soon

Level 6: Prominent Opinion clarkenfeld is on a distinguished road clarkenfeld's Avatar
    Yup echo all this. only played a few games with you but like many others i'll miss you. Happy onward journey!

Level 5: Notable Commentator gfunk74 has good things to say gfunk74's Avatar
    sorry to hear that! hope you come back soon!