By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet's Avatar

Assassin - Pro Tip for knowledge base

Never knew it before, but it is possible for your target to have you as a target as well. Just got done with a 5 player assassin on classic mini.

My target just killed me and won the game. I always thought it was impossible for that to occur. Guess not.

Level 3: Occasional Commentator brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    The only time when it's impossible is in 3p assassin games.

-BB

Level 8: Renowned Expert micky has good things to say micky's Avatar
    Nope, I was recently in a 5 player Assassin and I was my target's target

Level 6: Prominent Opinion clarkenfeld is on a distinguished road clarkenfeld's Avatar
    I had it once too. LotsofLuck was after me and me after him, and if he had been before me in the turn order he'd have got me I think. Also subbed for once in his Cold War final and it was two pairs after each other. Funny.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    yep, its common in assassin to be your target's target I love and hate it
    NAMASTE

Level 6: Prominent Opinion periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    How fitting blueb! It's like we were Mr. And Mrs. Smith !

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by periwinkle View Post
    How fitting blueb! It's like we were Mr. And Mrs. Smith !
    So I assume this is the part of the movie where we try and kill each other? Could have gave me a warning. I thought it was still the beginning where we were seeing the counselor due to a lackluster marriage.