By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    Post Rating

First Barbarossa Medal Won!

Congratulation to brianstheman for winning the first Barbarossa Medal!

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NewSheriffInTown View Post
    Congratulation to brianstheman for winning the first Barbarossa Medal!
    I think I was his first UDO on that map. Great job brian. Can't wait to see the pretty medal on your profile.

Level 3: Occasional Commentator brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Thanks Sherriff & Risky!

The Barbarossa medal has a nice shine to it!

Yesterday it was a generic block, today it's got a nice bronze hue and shape!
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Barbarossa Medal Image.PNG
Views:	5
Size:	243.0 KB
ID:	2283   Click image for larger version

Name:	Barbarossa Medal Image 2.PNG
Views:	6
Size:	295.9 KB
ID:	2284  

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    Lol. Yeah. I noticed that yesterday too! Marcos had just created the rules for awarding the barbarossa medals yesterday, but he forgot to upload the images to database. Hence the generic image. I thought we got it sorted before you noticed! But oh well. It looks good now. :-)

Level 3: Occasional Commentator brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Love that everyone is playing this new map!

Level 4: Recognized Voice The-Swede is on a distinguished road The-Swede's Avatar
    He's about to win the first Barbarossa tournament as well :-) or atleast i think it is. Good job

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Swede View Post
    He's about to win the first Barbarossa tournament as well :-) or atleast i think it is. Good job
    I predict he will be first to silver also, but the gold is up for grabs. I don't ever think about onyx. That's above my standard of excellence.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    I predict he will be first to silver also, but the gold is up for grabs. I don't ever think about onyx. That's above my standard of excellence.
    URGENT all barbarroza tournaments are frozen since the map is not aviable
    NAMASTE

Quote Originally Posted by ndrm31 View Post
    URGENT all barbarroza tournaments are frozen since the map is not aviable
    Please bring back Barbarossa. For brianstheman, it would be cool if they don't bring it back and he can say to his children one day. That MC, I've been playing for 15 years. Well I'm the only one with a medal on that map. That would be cool for him.