By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Level 6: Prominent Opinion periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingNole View Post
    Thanks. I wish it was the original:

"4 : Standard : Singles : Sequential : Escalate : One : Path : Chance : 24 hr (casual) : Public"

game. But thanks for your help.

Yes...it should be the original .....new comers are typically grunts and cannot create games. This would be the best settings for them.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    OK, I'll make another with those settings. Not a problem.
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chungas View Post
    Because there are precious few games to play, where a much larger amount are usually available to play. It's just personal preference, but the 4 player game that isn't showing up is almost 100% of my game play.
    It's like going into a pay one price ride as much as I want amusement park, and I need to go through an obstacle course to get to the roller coasters, and then only be allowed to ride it once.
    I get that, but as a strategist class you could easily start as many of those games as you want. Anyway, there's now 2 of them. One flat rate, one escalate.
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Level 3: Occasional Commentator vikingNole is on a distinguished road vikingNole's Avatar
    Thanks Cardinal