By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    The players voted for a side-game over the -1 rule. Their game, their tournament, their choice....

What I should have done was update the map first, then make them play the side game on the new map! Thought of that too late :-((

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinalsrule View Post
    Will still take AT LEAST twice as long as if they'd gone to -1. 3-player games can be very time-consuming, escalate or not. But take your time, guys!!!
    I didn't mention it this time and I usually get shot down, but when there are three left and it's a stalemate and vote for a 1x1 round robin. Everyone has their one ideas. I'm not trying to hold up anything. If there was a setting for -1 where I could practice or something, but the games I've said ok to because that's what the other two players wanted. I have lost every time. I can't remember ever winning one and there really isn't any way to practice it.

Level 2: Familiar Sound EasyToKill is on a distinguished road EasyToKill's Avatar
    https://www.majorcommand.com/games/500079/

And now their SIDE game is well on the way to being stalemated. 3-player, escalate, the lowest troop count is 72, next set will be 20. LOL. The new map will NEVER be released.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    Maybe they should start a side-side game to decide the side game. *snark*
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

5. 01-07-2020 05:24 PM

Level 5: Notable Commentator brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinalsrule View Post
    Maybe they should start a side-side game to decide the side game. *snark*
    But Assassin. Works well for 3p, especially in a small map where tert counts don't get too high.

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Alright, Play testers are trying out Barbarossa 3.0

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraCraft View Post
    The tank battle of Kursk is one of the most (in)famous of WW2. Although it didn't happen during Barbarossa, it would be interesting to name the territory it's located in after the battlefield. There is actually an oblast (province) named Kursk, although during the war it was part of the Oryol oblast. (I would prefer the region Oryol to be renamed Kursk)

I agree - Kursk would be a better name :-)

Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    Alright, Play testers are trying out Barbarossa 3.0
    Our game went smooth, no bugs.