By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flash player

Threaded View

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker lucaluca is on a distinguished road lucaluca's Avatar

Flash player

I can not longer play the game cause Mayor commands needs flash player 9 or higher. As i can see I have flash player installed. I can't click either on the text "upgrade flash player now", because this tekst is covered with the debriefing square.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Post Rating
    Luca, I use Microsoft Internet Explorer. MC is the only site I use this browser for. It loads without any extra steps.

Note that Internet Explorer does not work for Beta games. You can use any other browser for those.

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucaluca View Post
    I can not longer play the game cause Mayor commands needs flash player 9 or higher. As i can see I have flash player installed. I can't click either on the text "upgrade flash player now", because this tekst is covered with the debriefing square.
    brian is correct. The flash player will no longer be updated after dec 2020. They must have some new technology that they can charge us extra for.

Level 4: Recognized Voice ThunderChile has good things to say ThunderChile's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    brian is correct. The flash player will no longer be updated after dec 2020. They must have some new technology that they can charge us extra for.
    The "new" technology should be html 5. It's only about 5 years old

Level 4: Recognized Voice Lokiskittens has good things to say Lokiskittens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucaluca View Post
    I can not longer play the game cause Mayor commands need flash player 9 or higher. As I can see I have flash player installed. I can't click either on the text "upgrade flash player now", because this text is covered with the debriefing square.
    If you upgrade from grunt the add disappears and the "upgrade flash player now" is again visible.
    Or you can use Firefox to play. The flash player workaround is on the address bar.

Level 2: Familiar Sound IAmNo1One1 is on a distinguished road IAmNo1One1's Avatar
    I get all these "Flash no longer available after 2020" messages too. And I see it all over the news. The headlines all read "Flash no longer available after December 2020". And everyone mentions this in passing conversation. "Hey man, Flash will be no longer available after December 2020". "Really, that is crazy!" "Yeah man!" And it ends there.

But, NOWHERE on the internet does it say what that means.

Does that mean that after December 2020, nobody on the internet will be able to play flash games anymore? Is there something replacing Flash? What is happening?

Or do we just wait until after December 2020, and when we can no longer play Flash games we do something about it then?