By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 8: Renowned Expert Tapeworm deserves your respect Tapeworm's Avatar

Calling All Friends!

Hey everybody. Somehow my friend list got nuked. 100% gone, zero friends.

You know I love you all. Send me some friend requests, please, and help me repopulate my list!

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapeworm View Post
    Hey everybody. Somehow my friend list got nuked. 100% gone, zero friends.

You know I love you all. Send me some friend requests, please, and help me repopulate my list!
    Your still on my list good man

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    How about a RT on the Barbarossa map. 10-31-19 9pm PST Las Vegas. Let me know if interested. Lets have a night of Risk.

RT on the barbarossa map in 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    RT on the barbarossa map in 10 minutes.
    It took about 15 minutes to get started maybe ten. Seven of us signed up. empirejeff played well, but Jaz took home the bounty of points. Very fun