By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 4: Recognized Voice The-Swede is on a distinguished road The-Swede's Avatar

Sunday afternoon games anyone?

I'll be spending sunday in my jammies watching foozball, with a keyboard on my lap and hopefully some risk games to play as well.

I'm not really trying to add more games for Mon. when my work week starts but if anyone thinks they will be online most or a lot of the day today and think you could finish a 1v1 up in 1 day if i'm tossing the turns back to you very fast then feel free to send me an invite for your favorite 1v1, heck send me 20 if you want, as long as you think you can finish them all today, and change the maps up a bit if that's the case :-)

Please, invite me if you want some games, pick your maps

Level 6: Prominent Opinion clarkenfeld is on a distinguished road clarkenfeld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Swede View Post
    I'll be spending sunday in my jammies watching foozball, with a keyboard on my lap and hopefully some risk games to play as well.

I'm not really trying to add more games for Mon. when my work week starts but if anyone thinks they will be online most or a lot of the day today and think you could finish a 1v1 up in 1 day if i'm tossing the turns back to you very fast then feel free to send me an invite for your favorite 1v1, heck send me 20 if you want, as long as you think you can finish them all today, and change the maps up a bit if that's the case :-)

Please, invite me if you want some games, pick your maps
    Sorry I missed this. I would reply on a future free day, I like the idea!

Level 4: Recognized Voice The-Swede is on a distinguished road The-Swede's Avatar
    A lot of weekends i'll be able to toss back turns quickly if you wanted to play a fast game, and if not we could just play it normally. Feel free to send me 1v1 invites any friday or saturday and i'm sure i'll join them. That goes for anyone too. The only thing i might not play is 12D if i'm not up for it.
    Last edited by The-Swede; 10-16-2019 at 01:48 PM.

Accepting all 1v1 invites, maybe not 12D, as long as you plan to be online a lot tomorrow and taking turns. Nice high rank right now, come grab these points.