By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 6: Prominent Opinion SgtPatton is on a distinguished road SgtPatton's Avatar

[RESOLVED] Can't access 'load flash'

[RESOLVED] see post below > the clock is ticking - but - I can't access the activate flash option?!? the Debriefing box is now higher and covers where the flash click should be, see attached.

Help, it's my turn in 4 games and the clock is ticking.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by SgtPatton; 10-12-2019 at 02:39 AM.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion SgtPatton is on a distinguished road SgtPatton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulzim View Post
    hi Lulzim, thanks but no go. got a white padlock, not the black one. here's a couple of screenshots.

also tried the Opera browser and got a 'subscribe to view' message from MajorCommand. I am subscribed to MC but can't get paste the pay up message, lol.

not my day. it looks like I'll be awol in my maps until I can get back into the games.

on the plus side I can get into the beta maps . . . eventually . . . after much delay and slowness.

[p.s. Lulzim, how to you embed the images instead of having them at the bottom of the message as attachments?]
    Attached Images

Level 2: Familiar Sound Lulzim is on a distinguished road Lulzim's Avatar
    Are you using Edge? Try Chrome.

I paste just a link thats why you dont see attached images at bottom

Level 2: Familiar Sound brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    This sounds funny, but the best browser for MC is Microsoft Internet Explorer.

There are no special operations to go through. MC is the only reason I even open IE.

Problem solved ?!? it looks like this was the game's way of saying it is time to renew my subscription. When I realized I had morphed back to a grunt I renewed my subscription and the problem vanished