By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Howdy!

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker WGspider is on a distinguished road WGspider's Avatar

Howdy!

Just joined a few days ago. So far, enjoying the play and competition.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion engineerairborne is on a distinguished road engineerairborne's Avatar
    Welcome!!!

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Redstorm has good things to say Redstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WGspider View Post
    Just joined a few days ago. So far, enjoying the play and competition.
    Glad to hear it. Welcome aboard. I would recommend taking some time to look over the WIKI tab. Lots of good site info there. Enjoy and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't but I'm always ready to play.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion Pariah is on a distinguished road Pariah's Avatar
    I bought you silver membership, it should be active when the admin see's and updates it. Welcome to the site. Try new maps, it's where the fun is. Go to my profile and look at my awaiting games list if you want some more games to join, i just hosted a few.

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker WGspider is on a distinguished road WGspider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
    I bought you silver membership, it should be active when the admin see's and updates it. Welcome to the site. Try new maps, it's where the fun is. Go to my profile and look at my awaiting games list if you want some more games to join, i just hosted a few.
    Thanks, Pariah! That's amazing. I'll check out your awaiting games.

The wiki is very helpful. I especially like the 36 stratagems.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion Pariah is on a distinguished road Pariah's Avatar
    No problem buddy. Use the "find a game" button to easily find games with maps and settings that your looking for or host games and invite people that you've friended when you host the game to fill them up quicker. Check out the tournament section for tournaments with games that have maps and settings that interest you. When trying new maps look for auto-deploys and how reinforcement settings affect that. Look for borders that are one way attacks or not connected at all. Go to the wiki maps section to see how many regions a map has and divide it by the number of players to know how many men and regions you will start with before a game begins. Have fun

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor 5battalions is on a distinguished road 5battalions's Avatar
    hi, i found in Pariah post very interesting strategic points. Getting a border importance if is one way attack like a path build objectively from there and a quiet one with no connections to where you are thinking do something is a cool point. Btw, original stuff.. also.. think in the start of the game properly there's alot of magic of this game there... cool the way is underlined there. nice..
    Cavalaria - 5 Batalhoes