By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 3: Occasional Commentator Leor888 is on a distinguished road Leor888's Avatar

how to end a won game without having to fight against AWOL players?

Hi,
    Is there a method to finalise a game where I have beaten the active players and all remains are AWOL players w/o having to play several rounds all by myself against the AWOLs?

It is no fun at all as the victory is already made

Level 8: Renowned Expert F15FreeEagle has good things to say F15FreeEagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leor888 View Post
    Hi,
    Is there a method to finalise a game where I have beaten the active players and all remains are AWOL players w/o having to play several rounds all by myself against the AWOLs?

It is no fun at all as the victory is already made
    Nope. You have to eliminate every player, awol or not. But if they are a true awol, and you're the only active player left in the game, when you "end" your turn, it will IMMEDIATELY be your turn again.

Level 3: Occasional Commentator Leor888 is on a distinguished road Leor888's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F15FreeEagle View Post
    Nope. You have to eliminate every player, awol or not. But if they are a true awol, and you're the only active player left in the game, when you "end" your turn, it will IMMEDIATELY be your turn again.
    Yes I know and that is exactly what I don't like to do. What is the purpose as the win is already there..

Level 8: Renowned Expert F15FreeEagle has good things to say F15FreeEagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leor888 View Post
    Yes I know and that is exactly what I don't like to do. What is the purpose as the win is already there..
    Take the easy win and move on. Wins are hard to come by here. Unless your name is TH-Child.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. th-child commands your respect th-child commands your respect th-child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F15FreeEagle View Post
    Unless your name is TH-Child.