By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 6: Prominent Opinion Pariah is on a distinguished road Pariah's Avatar

Tournament bugged.

https://www.majorcommand.com/tournaments/2113/

Is there a way to fix it or remove the game from my lists

If anyone also happens to know how i can send game invites that would be great too. I cant seem to find it.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion engineerairborne is on a distinguished road engineerairborne's Avatar
    When you create the game, there is a section for invites. You place the user name into the section to invite them. Look forward to seeing my invite soon.

Thanks bud. I have a 12 kingdoms 12 player and 6 player up if you want to play those. I havn't been playing the map much lately but i've been eager for more games since i muffed a turn in a 12 player where i had a bold but doable shot at running the board.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Redstorm has good things to say Redstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
    https://www.majorcommand.com/tournaments/2113/

Is there a way to fix it or remove the game from my lists
    I know its not the answer we all want to hear but this is the last information I have on these situations: quote from Newsheriff: "Tournament are different then other games. Because they are self generating games after the Tournament starts, they can not be deleted in the same way as a regular game can be. Also fixing them is a bit complicated. Each game is stuck for a different reason and Marcos need to examine each game individually and determine the reason, then he has to create a solution which is never the same twice. So it's quite time consuming. Currently he is working on the new game engine, and I don't mind taking him away to do something else for bit, if it's easy, but fixing stuck tournaments isn't easy so it will have to wait until he has some "free time"."
    Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't but I'm always ready to play.