By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16
FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Level 3: Occasional Commentator chacha75 is on a distinguished road chacha75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by periwinkle View Post
    Another player can't seem to play the beta UI on their apple mobile device. Does beta work on apple (ipad, iPhone)? If so, what browser should they use? Safari or Chrome on apple doesn't seem to work for me or him.....
    Did you ever get this to work on iOS then? @periwinkle

Level 6: Prominent Opinion periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha75 View Post
    Did you ever get this to work on iOS then? @periwinkle

I was asking on behalf of another player...I was hosting some FF training games off the beta UI and some couldn't access it through their apple product. If you are interested in some FF training games...I'll be hosting another game next week. Message me if you are interested .

Level 2: Familiar Sound LotsOFFLuck is on a distinguished road LotsOFFLuck's Avatar
    Troop containers not showing up for a couple of people in Peri's 'training' game.

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker molikotigo is on a distinguished road molikotigo's Avatar
    J'ai d'abord pens que cela supprimerait le jeu. xender discord omegle Pas une grosse affaire mais le texte aiderait
    Last edited by molikotigo; Yesterday at 11:08 AM.