By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14
FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Level 6: Prominent Opinion periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    I would agree with sgtpatton....as the game progresses in land rush....it gets slower and slower.

Level 2: Familiar Sound Leor888 is on a distinguished road Leor888's Avatar
    I joined a beta game but in Edge it doesn't show the numbers and I'm not able to see which ctries are mine. In IE it doesn't show anything, not even the game and participants.

In Chrome it works but I don't like the Chrome browser.

Will this be fixed so that Edge can be used?

game: https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/269
    Last edited by Leor888; 09-28-2019 at 06:26 AM. Reason: add number

Level 2: Familiar Sound brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    To go with Leor's message, in IE (MS Internet Explorer) the Beta page appears blank. The Beta page does appear and work well for me in Chrome.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion SgtPatton is on a distinguished road SgtPatton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brianstheman View Post
    To go with Leor's message, in IE (MS Internet Explorer) the Beta page appears blank. The Beta page does appear and work well for me in Chrome.
    Hi Brian, does Land Rush work okay for you? It's Land Rush that is giving me and others so much trouble as the game progresses.

Level 4: Recognized Voice ThunderChile has good things to say ThunderChile's Avatar
    Any ETA when the Beta will go to public? Had to stop playing over a year ago due to constant flash problems and would very much like to renew the subscription if the game is brought up-to-date technically.

Level 2: Familiar Sound brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Patton, I never last long enough in Land Rush to encounter any difficulty

TC - if you use old school Internet Explorer, the game runs smoothly without any special steps.

Level 8: Renowned Expert micky has good things to say micky's Avatar
    Awaiting games in Beta: I think there is something wrong with this:

9/2 players?

Last edited by micky; 10-04-2019 at 06:00 PM.

Level 8: Renowned Expert micky has good things to say micky's Avatar
    Beta 1984 map

https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/260

It indicates "Team Turn" and "Waiting for player bilsi" 22h30min left to take turn, although bilsi has already been eliminated.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    I'm starting to notice that this game is starting to load just as slow as the land rush map. Maybe because the game is at round 51? It was loading fine at the start of the game....but now it takes at least a minute or more. Also my chatter is not showing up again .

https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/213