By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Administrator MrMarcos deserves your respect MrMarcos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtPatton View Post
    << another new bug >> the overview page says it's not my turn, but when I click on a game it turns out that there are two games that it is my turn

That is indeed a regression. That you for the bug report. It will be fixed asap.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtPatton View Post
    << wish list >> please add underline to the overview to show whose turn it is and also how much time left before their turn end

1. Player underline. Also a regression. Fixing.
    2. Time left in turn. Scheduled for implementation very soon.

In the meanwhile the maps have been updated in order to fix the visual issues with the troops containers. Affected maps were:
    • Classic Massive
    • Conflict Africa
    • The Balkan Peninsula
    • Duck & Cover
    • The British Isles

Should display like so:

Level 5: Notable Commentator SgtPatton is on a distinguished road SgtPatton's Avatar
    << Bug Report >> the "number of it's my turn" info no longer shows on the Beta tab

I now have to click thru each game to find out if it's my turn or not. Mixed emotions about reporting this, lol, as I'm hoping the other guys miss their turn - but - it really does slow down the games.

UPDATE

A new update has been deployed that fixes a couple of regressions that were reported:
    • The games list doesn't show the games where it's the player turn
    • The current turn player is not underlined

@SgtPatton: The issue you just reported with the turn number in the Beta tab is also corrected by this deployment.

6. 07-20-2019 12:28 PM

Level 5: Notable Commentator

Level 5: Notable Commentator SgtPatton is on a distinguished road SgtPatton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarcos View Post
    A new update has been deployed that fixes a couple of regressions that were reported:
    • The games list doesn't show the games where it's the player turn
    • The current turn player is not underlined

@SgtPatton: The issue you just reported with the turn number in the Beta tab is also corrected by this deployment.
    thanks, yes, MrMarcos. I just logged in and it's all back to normal. thanks

<< Wish List >> 1 or 2 more blitz options to speed up attacks when large numbers of troops are involved.

There are times when I want to control how many troops I use or can lose in a blitz, or I want to reduce the other guy's armies but leave 1 or 2 of his armies to act as a barrier to him or her attacking me thru that tert.

The only way to control that now is to manually attack and attack, ..., and attack and attack over and over again.

I'm looking for option that let's me blitz with only xxx troops, and/or an option that stops the blitz when the other guy is down to x troops.

Just a thought, something to think about with future enhancements.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor Hortik deserves your respect Hortik's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtpatton View Post
    << wish list >> 1 or 2 more blitz options to speed up attacks when large numbers of troops are involved.

There are times when i want to control how many troops i use or can lose in a blitz, or i want to reduce the other guy's armies but leave 1 or 2 of his armies to act as a barrier to him or her attacking me thru that tert.

The only way to control that now is to manually attack and attack, ..., and attack and attack over and over again.

I'm looking for option that let's me blitz with only xxx troops, and/or an option that stops the blitz when the other guy is down to x troops.

Just a thought, something to think about with future enhancements.
    +1 :d

Thanks for the suggestions @SgtPatton. I've added them to our issue tracker for review and planning.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarcos View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions @SgtPatton. I've added them to our issue tracker for review and planning.
    Thanks