By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Level 8: Renowned Expert sannheten knows their way around sannheten's Avatar
    Occationally I have to reload the game to be able to interact.

Just now I had to reload to for the start-turn-button to react in https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/99
    Once while deploying I also had to reload. The dialogue box did open, I could choose how many troops to deploy, the box disappeared when I clicked OK, but no troops were deployed. Tried multiple times. After reloading it worked.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/136
    Wouldn't let me call up reserves

Just finished a Nukes 1v1 game, took multiple refreshes and click, click, click, click, click on the reserves before it would let me call up my set.
    Last edited by Cardinalsrule; 06-13-2019 at 04:03 AM.
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Level 5: Notable Commentator IronDuke is on a distinguished road IronDuke's Avatar
    I'm sure this has been noted, but just in case....I cannot figure out how to get to my next active turn from a game after my turn has ended

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    Now won't load anything - just sits on a blank page with Chrome

EDIT: Loads maps but no troop containers with Edge

After several refreshes will load and play with Firefox
    Last edited by Cardinalsrule; 06-13-2019 at 02:09 PM.
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Level 1: Faint Background Noise swanny89 is on a distinguished road swanny89's Avatar
    I can't seem to load the beta page at all (has been fine until now)

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim's Avatar
    In the "Archived Games"-tab, the background colours for 'Victory' and 'Defeated' should not both be red, methinks

Level 6: Prominent Opinion periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebrim View Post
    a) In the new engine, chatter talk seems to randomly disappear, only to turn up again at a later point.

b) when loading the new UI games page, the page often loads only half way, so that only two-and-a-half of my active games effectively show and the bottom half of the page gets progressively blank

Yes...not all my chatter messages are appearing....some disappear, then reappear then disappear again....totally random.

Also I need to refresh the page quite often....as others mentioned....clearing cache doesnt help....very finicky.

Level 3: Occasional Commentator srjyj is on a distinguished road srjyj's Avatar
    the maps and especially the fonts on the maps look really washed out on mac in chrome

maps in safari still blank

Level 6: Prominent Opinion BallzDeep has good things to say BallzDeep's Avatar
    Game #114, deferred troops don't appear to be working. Also noticed that the record skips from round 2 to round 5.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BallzDeep View Post
    Game #114, deferred troops don't appear to be working. Also noticed that the record skips from round 2 to round 5.

Possibly same problem as with chat?

Moreover: the blue pop-up "it is your turn" obscures the timer. That's tedious, especially since I enter the game knowing full well that it is my turn, but not for how long, since the timer is missing from tge front page

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast