By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. th-child commands your respect th-child commands your respect th-child's Avatar

'Survivor winner' achievement

What is this thing?

I got challenged by IronDuke, who would like to get this achievment.

According to the wiki:
    "Awarded for significant achievement, such as prevailing in a large tournament or defeating the current Major Commander."
    https://www.majorcommand.com/wiki/Me...s#Achievements

What does this mean? It belonged to the "Survivor" games that no longer exist, hence it can't be won anymore, right?

Btw these achievement awards and ribbons are quite cool, we should revive them.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    Yeah, it was for the Survivor games. If we gave it to everyone who has ever beaten you in a game, we'd have to award it to half the players.
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Redstorm has good things to say Redstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by th-child View Post
    Btw these achievement awards and ribbons are quite cool, we should revive them.
    I agree 100%. Everyone knows soldiers like their salad dressing.
    Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't but I'm always ready to play.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. th-child commands your respect th-child commands your respect th-child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinalsrule View Post
    If we gave it to everyone who has ever beaten you in a game, we'd have to award it to half the players.

I have feelings, you know. You brute.

Level 4: Recognized Voice periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinalsrule View Post
    Yeah, it was for the Survivor games. If we gave it to everyone who has ever beaten you in a game, we'd have to award it to half the players.
    Yay! I belong to the majority!

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by th-child View Post

I have feelings, you know. You brute.
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"