By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Level 6: Prominent Opinion Rimbaud is on a distinguished road Rimbaud's Avatar
    Hey,
    so I'm sending invitations to see if clanless people would like to make a new clan, just a few questions:

-How many people would be necessary to participate in the event?
    -How many people would be too many people to participate in the event?
    -Why would anybody dislike Th-child's avatar?

Anyway, just let me know, as now it seems possible to actually create a new one.

Cheers!

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor once has good things to say once's Avatar
    i had initially hoped for 6 participants per clan at the very least - otherwise i will have to rethink how to design the challenge. but at the moment, this seems overly optimistic, and i will of course orient myself on how many players can actually participate. young guns seems to only be able to play with 3, and i never heard anything back from spaceballs. do you want to participate spaceballs? i will not exclude any clan from participating, but i really hope for more players.
    i had initially imagined a fixed number of players for the challenge per clan. if a clan has more players than said # of places, they could of course rotate players, so you cannot really have too many clanmembers in order to participate.
    in any case, in order to know what kind of games are possible, i would ask that all clans who want to take part in the challenge let me know a reliable number of available players by the 15th of june. thanks.
    Last edited by once; 05-13-2019 at 03:15 AM.

3. 05-13-2019 05:16 AM

Level 6: Prominent Opinion

Level 6: Prominent Opinion Rimbaud is on a distinguished road Rimbaud's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by once View Post
    i had initially imagined a fixed number of players for the challenge per clan. if a clan has more players than said # of places, they could of course rotate players, so you cannot really have too many clanmembers in order to participate.
    Ok, and that imaginary fixed number of players would be around... ?
    You, know, I just don't want to make promises of destroying the other clans and bath in the sweet wine of victory and transcendence, and end up with a lot of people who get to play a single game every 8 months.

6 ideally. but i dont think it is going to happen unless the other clans recruit more players. i will organise the challenge around the available players per clan.

Level 5: Notable Commentator periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    ok...I was bored...I'm not a graphic designer...but I think this is better.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	trophy1.png
Views:	19
Size:	186.1 KB
ID:	2254   Click image for larger version

Name:	trophy2.png
Views:	18
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	2255  

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor Hortik deserves your respect Hortik's Avatar
    Young Guns has 2 new members which brings our available players to th enumber of 5 =)

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by periwinkle View Post
    ok...I was bored...I'm not a graphic designer...but I think this is better.
    Those are both beautiful, Peri!
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Level 5: Notable Commentator periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    So....any news ? I could help organize next time...I kinda want to participate in one first before I attempt to "take over" LOL.

i was going to wait until bear's round robin is completed

Quote Originally Posted by once View Post
    i was going to wait until bear's round robin is completed
    Oh...that's a good idea