By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fantasy NFL

Level 8: Renowned Expert Tapeworm deserves your respect Tapeworm's Avatar
    "point per reception"

I am strongly against ESPN. They destroyed their baseball this year and it's clearly a pilot for the new football interface-I fully expect ESPN is going to be really, really bad. Let's do Yahoo or NFL.com, which are both free and not garbage.

Obviously I'm in. I run three fancy complicated leagues on CBS, and play on MFL and Yahoo as well. OF those only Yahoo is free, though.

Level 1: Faint Background Noise Tankiteasy is on a distinguished road Tankiteasy's Avatar
    I would like to play as well. I think ESPN is done better with the overall look and ease of use for people to mange and draft their teams but I would be up for it on another site as well

Level 8: Renowned Expert empirejeff has good things to say empirejeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkenfeld View Post
    ppr?
    Point per reception. You get a point when your guy catches the ball.

Level 1: Faint Background Noise Tankiteasy is on a distinguished road Tankiteasy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapeworm View Post
    "point per reception"

I am strongly against ESPN. They destroyed their baseball this year and it's clearly a pilot for the new football interface-I fully expect ESPN is going to be really, really bad. Let's do Yahoo or NFL.com, which are both free and not garbage.

Obviously I'm in. I run three fancy complicated leagues on CBS, and play on MFL and Yahoo as well. OF those only Yahoo is free, though.
    Hi Tapeworm- what don't you like about baseball this year on espn?. I think it is a pretty smooth interface

Level 8: Renowned Expert Tapeworm deserves your respect Tapeworm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankiteasy View Post
    Hi Tapeworm- what don't you like about baseball this year on espn?. I think it is a pretty smooth interface
    They are not updated probable pitchers correctly. In daily leagues, people are leaving probable starting on their benches and/or adding streamers who aren't even starting that day.

They deleted history and trophies from previous years.

You used to be able to post messages with images/videos, now you can only put in links, unless you manually write in the HTML code.

Team trading blocks are gone.

You can no longer sort free agents by percentage owned.

The league home page is littered with ads. Six or more.

Rate stats for the previous year are all zeroes. (ERA, OBP, AVG, etc.) Not sure if this is still broken, I left ESPN quickly in April.

Same problems are new this year in their fantasy basketball and hockey too. Prepare for awful suckage this football season. I would actually not join a MajCom league if that's where its hosted.

I see.............................

I think they fixed a number of those issues

-Probable starters are correct
    -Free agents can be sorted by % owned
    -stats are correct

that other stuff I don't use so didn't notice

I will agree I did play basketball and I do not like it as much as the previous years

Anyways, whatever site that is used I would like to play as well

Thanks!