By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
    Level 1: Faint Background Noise redbandit is on a distinguished road redbandit's Avatar

Real Time Front Page

I'm not sure what happened to the real time front game page but it's a mess, too busy and no one plays any more.

26 open games? Why have you done that? Any new player is just going think to the site is derelict and not one actually plays. No wonder no one plays real time any more.

This site is seriously going down the pan.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Redstorm has good things to say Redstorm's Avatar
    It seems too busy to me too. Will look into it. Thanks for the input and see ya on the battlefield
    Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't but I'm always ready to play.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    +1, with the tele, that all wilkl be arranged with the new game engine, this really sucks
    NAMASTE

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor AuraCraft is on a distinguished road AuraCraft's Avatar
    38 and counting...
    is it a bug or a chosen setting? coz it its a setting a solution would be for games to disappear after 24 hours if noone joins

especially multiplayer games (3 and more) and fixed game arent filling up (2 player games will eventually be played coz some ppl do scroll down)
    Ive told the guy this who's started some fixed games that most players cant join those but new ones keep appearing
    And Ive asked one dude who starts those 3 player games to play the ones available rather than start yet a new one

One way to clean up would be to join and let them expire... Any volunteers?
    with the 3 and 4 player games gone that's halfway cleaning
    Last edited by AuraCraft; 05-09-2019 at 07:38 PM.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim's Avatar
    I've joined a couple of them - if they're filled with guys who don't want to play, I'm happy to let them expire

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor AuraCraft is on a distinguished road AuraCraft's Avatar
    A moderator could use 2 fake accounts to join a bunch of those games and clean up
    Last edited by AuraCraft; 05-19-2019 at 02:05 AM.

Level 1: Faint Background Noise redbandit is on a distinguished road redbandit's Avatar
    Seems the admin don't really care about the site, waste of time trying to offer some constructive feedback!

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    yep, its sad, most new players start here, and this format, makes them await and leave the site forever
    NAMASTE

me and swanny took care of some twenty 2 player games by joining them, then having them expire
    now we need a 3rd player to join the 3 player games
    Last edited by AuraCraft; 07-02-2019 at 12:25 PM.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Redstorm has good things to say Redstorm's Avatar
    Im at a loss for cause and therefore a solution. Have pushed the question up the ladder.
    Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't but I'm always ready to play.