By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 7: Distinguished Contributor micky has good things to say micky's Avatar

First round deploy

First round deploy should be the same for all players, no matter how many regions they have left. Having one's turn at the end of the line seems already like a punishment, having a bad drop at the same time usually comes with it, but having less deploy in the first round is simply not right. So here are my questions:
    In the new game engine - will this change?
    If the new game engine still takes a while to be implemented, can this be changed in the current system? Of course I have no idea how much work this would cause, but I find this to be a huge setback for a player and therefore an issue worthwhile tackling now. To me it makes the game seem "unfair" and that's not the goal here I believe.

Level 5: Notable Commentator clarkenfeld is on a distinguished road clarkenfeld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by micky View Post
    First round deploy should be the same for all players, no matter how many regions they have left. Having one's turn at the end of the line seems already like a punishment, having a bad drop at the same time usually comes with it, but having less deploy in the first round is simply not right. So here are my questions:
    In the new game engine - will this change?
    If the new game engine still takes a while to be implemented, can this be changed in the current system? Of course I have no idea how much work this would cause, but I find this to be a huge setback for a player and therefore an issue worthwhile tackling now. To me it makes the game seem "unfair" and that's not the goal here I believe.
    +1

In classic evolved 2 player, player 2 always gets 6 deploy even if they've been reducrd to 17 territories. But in 4 player if your first turn sees you down below 12,you don't get the 4 deploy. Often a big set back.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor micky has good things to say micky's Avatar
    I am again in the same situation and heck, it's really annoying. So I am bringing this back to the forum front and hope that the relevant MC Admin person(s) can answer my questions.
    Last edited by micky; 04-15-2019 at 06:46 PM.