By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Victory Medal

Level 6: Prominent Opinion Roscokov is on a distinguished road Roscokov's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    you can increase the return by putting this statement at the end of the url. Just change the number for however many results you want,

&maxResults=20000
    Nice. I did not know that thankyou very much. I am off to investigate my stats

As a side note- I just won a 4 player singles game and my games won count didn't increase.

Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hodja View Post
    No that can't be it, I'm pretty sure I won more then 70 non-team games. I won a 1vs1 the other day and my victory stat also didn't go up.
    I lost that 1x1 due to unforeseen variables. I am losing another one to him today. He wants your points.

Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    you can increase the return by putting this statement at the end of the url. Just change the number for however many results you want,

&maxResults=20000
    It's good that you came back. I'm still computer low IQ I couldn't figure it out. Maybe if someone was here showing me what to do. Even if it's just 1 step. Help, I need somebody. When I was young I needed help, everyday. Now just most.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion Hodja is on a distinguished road Hodja's Avatar
    I just won a real time 2vs2 game, and my stat went up by 1, so maybe it's team games only at the moment?
    Music will set you free..!!

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. th-child commands your respect th-child commands your respect th-child's Avatar
    I also won a team game yesterday (4v4), and my stat went up as well.

I searched for periwinkle's games, I see 3 team victories for her, and her stat is 4.

Ok, I found her 4th win in the Enemy at the Gates tourney. That must be it then: the number of team victories.
    Last edited by th-child; 03-17-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet's Avatar
    Team games it is.
    I kept track of 677 team games in excel. My games won shows 678. close enough...

I have a bunch of singles victories. Over 1,500 i think.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    It's good that you came back. I'm still computer low IQ I couldn't figure it out. Maybe if someone was here showing me what to do. Even if it's just 1 step. Help, I need somebody. When I was young I needed help, everyday. Now just most.
    okay, do a search in find a game.
    the url will look something like this.
    .https://www.majorcommand.com/GameFin...e=3&showDups=1

all you do is tag the thing on the end like this.
    .https://www.majorcommand.com/GameFin...xResults=20000

i think beanz taught me years ago. when newb hunting casual games and the waiting list gets really long. you can see the "&maxresults" in the middle. just make the number anything you want for how many games you want to show.

.https://www.majorcommand.com/GameFinder.php?matchany=1&maxResults=200&mapid=&ac tive=1&setting[/url][19]=1&setting[9]=1440

Level 6: Prominent Opinion Roscokov is on a distinguished road Roscokov's Avatar
    Team games it is.
    I kept track of 677 team games in excel. My games won shows 678. close enough...

I have a bunch of singles victories. Over 1,500 i think.
    Can I just say that if it is only counting team victories that I quite like it and think this should be a medal and stat that is kept/introduced in the future - maybe separating singles from team games in the victory medals.

Quote Originally Posted by Roscokov View Post
    Can I just say that if it is only counting team victories that I quite like it and think this should be a medal and stat that is kept/introduced in the future - maybe separating singles from team games in the victory medals.
    Yes, always more medals. More.Just call it in.