By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1v1 option idea

Level 5: Notable Commentator Pariah is on a distinguished road Pariah's Avatar

1v1 option idea

I think the first to act player has an advantage but not as much as people think as reacting is sometimes the better option but... perhaps an option for 1v1 where the second to act player gets slightly more men on his first turn. So for example if the map starts with 6 deployables the 2nd player gets 7... a map like classic massive were the second player gets 16 he could get 18 or 19.

12 domains or maps where the players start with 5 or less deployables i think would not benefit from this and perhaps some other maps that i've never played

Level 5: Notable Commentator Pariah is on a distinguished road Pariah's Avatar
    Since i posted this at a weird time i may wait a few hours or till tomorrow to take all my first turns to give everyone the fairest chance. I might even wait almost 16+ hours... or i may get bored and start taking turns. :-)