By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: can't play

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker Aubrey1800 is on a distinguished road Aubrey1800's Avatar

can't play

I got a couple turns into a few games but am unable to continue. The games are perpetually loading, and nothing happens when I click on begin turn. Any ideas?

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. th-child commands your respect th-child commands your respect th-child's Avatar
    Does the loading stop at 2 stars?

If it does, your flash player is not enabled. In Firefox, there should be a lego icon next to the address bar which you can click on, in Chrome, a prompt should appear at the top of the screen asking for permission, and so on, it depends on the browser. But it is probably the flash player.

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker Aubrey1800 is on a distinguished road Aubrey1800's Avatar
    Thank you, I suspected Flash as well, but it is enabled. I can't figure out what else might be wrong.

Problem solved!

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker JChamberlain is on a distinguished road JChamberlain's Avatar
    Im having the same problem. How did you resolve it?

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    Follow the steps that th-child outlined above
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker JChamberlain is on a distinguished road JChamberlain's Avatar
    if anyone else has real advice....it appears th-child gave excellent advice but still did not help Aubrey who said "Thank you, I suspected Flash as well, but it is enabled. I can't figure out what else might be wrong."
    i have been playing for about a week. on the first day I updated my flash player. had no problems for 4 days. now, it stopped working. I was wondering how Aubrey fixed it or if anyone else had this experience and might have advice

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Redstorm has good things to say Redstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JChamberlain View Post
    if anyone else has real advice....it appears th-child gave excellent advice but still did not help Aubrey who said "Thank you, I suspected Flash as well, but it is enabled. I can't figure out what else might be wrong."
    i have been playing for about a week. on the first day I updated my flash player. had no problems for 4 days. now, it stopped working. I was wondering how Aubrey fixed it or if anyone else had this experience and might have advice
    OK I will try to help u right now if ur still here on site. First, what browser are u using? I looked and saw u have this problem in at least two different games. Btw, in the future, plz list game number as it helps admin to help u quicker.
    Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't but I'm always ready to play.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. th-child commands your respect th-child commands your respect th-child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JChamberlain View Post
    I was wondering how Aubrey fixed it or if anyone else had this experience and might have advice
    If you experience the same problem (i.e. the loading stops at 2 stars) AND it worked a few days ago, I'm quite sure it has to be the flash. As Redstorm asked before, what browser are you using?