By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: can't play

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ket1011 View Post
    I still can not get Flash to work on either Explorer or Chrome. When opened both say that Flash is enabled. I have uninstalled and then reinstalled and still the same results. What the hell is going on????
    Flash pre-installed in Chrome. It needs to be allowed at the site level. Here's a link for Chrome enabling:
    https://support.digication.com/hc/en...ows-Macintosh-

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker artfav is on a distinguished road artfav's Avatar
    This is my first game. Why does the the "Begin Turn" button not do anything? Flash is enabled. Java is enabled. The game just does not do anything.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by artfav View Post
    This is my first game. Why does the the "Begin Turn" button not do anything? Flash is enabled. Java is enabled. The game just does not do anything.
    Same issue as above. Flash needs to be enabled at the site level.

The link above has step-by-step pictures on enbabling.

On Chrome, look for what looks like a lock to the left of the URL in the address bar......click "Allow" on Flash. Then refresh the page. A little jigsaw puzzle piece may appear in the right side of the address bar. Click that, then click "Run Flash this Time". Then click on the map and the page should finish loading and you can play.

Having played 7,000 games here, I can definitely tell you that it is quite possible to play games!

Welcome and enjoy!

Level 1: Faint Background Noise doughboy is on a distinguished road doughboy's Avatar
    I was having the exact same problem. It's very frustrating. I am confident it is a Flash Player problem, however, nothing I do seems to correct it.

I am on a MAC. I know for a fact that the preferences in my Google Chrome browser are set to allow MC access to the Flash Player. Yet every time I move from one game to another, my browser asks permission to access the Flash Player again....EVEN THOUGH THE BROWSER HAS ALREADY BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION TO ACCESS FLASH PLAYER! Troubleshooting the Flash Player has caused me and my brothers to go AWOL. Very frustrating.

Level 8: Renowned Expert sannheten knows their way around sannheten's Avatar
    With the last update (version #81) to Firefox on IOS/Mac the flash player is zoomed in so that only a tiny part of the map is visible, and I find no way to unzoom.

I had to reinstall version #80.0.1 to be able to play on my favorite browser.

I see that it is reported to the developers as an issue for all Flash content on Firefox/IOS, so I hope it will be fixed with the next update to Firefox

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor Hortik deserves your respect Hortik's Avatar
    I m using Chrome, what will I have to do when Chrome will exclude Flash player?

Level 2: Familiar Sound Jazz9000 is on a distinguished road Jazz9000's Avatar
    I have the same question Hortik. What do we do when Flash is no longer supported next month in Chrome?

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim's Avatar