By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικα虂
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: can't play

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker Ppdmostwanted is on a distinguished road Ppdmostwanted's Avatar
    Post Rating
    https://www.majorcommand.com/forums/...7804#post97804

I followed LuckyDice's commands and now it is working.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. th-child commands your respect th-child commands your respect th-child's Avatar
    Sorry, I'm not familiar with either Mozilla or Lubuntu. I hope somone else can help.

Level 8: Renowned Expert sannheten knows their way around sannheten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ppdmostwanted View Post
    I am using Mozilla on Lubuntu 18.04 with flash installed and working on adobe's website but it isn't working on MC. Any ideas?

I think on Moizilla you may have to allow Flash for every page. If you get a red icon to the left of the address/search field, you can click on it an choose "allow"

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker NeonIguana is on a distinguished road NeonIguana's Avatar
    I tried the game with Firefox and tried installing flash... it keeps failing. So i switched to Brave and installed the flash add-on. NO Go. When i click the Begin Turn button, nothing happens. I guess i am off to Chrome since i spent $10 on this game i cannot play. ugg. I see no real help her to the original question. Anyone? ...Anyone? ...Bueller?

I have tried Chrome with flash enabled and NO GO. Firefox will not allow me to install the flash addon. Brave didn't work either.

Refund?
    Last edited by NeonIguana; 09-14-2019 at 03:57 PM.

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker NeonIguana is on a distinguished road NeonIguana's Avatar
    "Adobe Flash is going away. Google drove another nail into its coffin with Chrome 76, which blocks all Flash content on websites by default. If you still use Flash, you can re-enable it for now梑ut Chrome makes it annoying." From: https://www.howtogeek.com/434334/how...gle-chrome-76/

Apparantly Flash sucks ass for security and all browsers are dropping it... DO I NEED FLASH FOR THIS GAME TO WORK?

It gets worse...

"Flash isn抰 completely gone梱et. Instead, Chrome blocks Flash by default with the message 揊lash was blocked on this page. If you re-enable Flash in Chrome, you see a message that says, 揊lash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020, with a button to turn off Flash.

As Google explains, when the ball drops on New Year抯 Eve, 2020, the countdown will also be counting down to the end of Flash.

This isn抰 just a Google Chrome thing. Adobe will also end support for Flash at the end of 2020. Mozilla is even more aggressive梚t will remove Flash support entirely in early 2020.

If you use Flash, you still have nearly one and a half years until it抯 gone. Chrome抯 increasingly aggressive moves are supposed to encourage websites to move away from Flash while they still have plenty of time to do so."

Level 6: Prominent Opinion Rimbaud is on a distinguished road Rimbaud's Avatar
    Hey guys,
    I have problems with my 12 commands games, they won't finish loading, the last 2 or 3 days when I try to open them the map stops loading at 8 stars and then it won't start, I have flash enabled, tried it with mozilla and chrome and it only happens with the 12 commands map. Really I don't have any idea what to do.

So, any ideas?

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonIguana View Post
    "Adobe Flash is going away. Google drove another nail into its coffin with Chrome 76, which blocks all Flash content on websites by default. If you still use Flash, you can re-enable it for now梑ut Chrome makes it annoying." From: https://www.howtogeek.com/434334/how...gle-chrome-76/

Apparantly Flash sucks ass for security and all browsers are dropping it... DO I NEED FLASH FOR THIS GAME TO WORK?

It gets worse...

"Flash isn抰 completely gone梱et. Instead, Chrome blocks Flash by default with the message 揊lash was blocked on this page. If you re-enable Flash in Chrome, you see a message that says, 揊lash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020, with a button to turn off Flash.

As Google explains, when the ball drops on New Year抯 Eve, 2020, the countdown will also be counting down to the end of Flash.

This isn抰 just a Google Chrome thing. Adobe will also end support for Flash at the end of 2020. Mozilla is even more aggressive梚t will remove Flash support entirely in early 2020.

If you use Flash, you still have nearly one and a half years until it抯 gone. Chrome抯 increasingly aggressive moves are supposed to encourage websites to move away from Flash while they still have plenty of time to do so."
    Try the puffin browser....you need to watch the occasional ad but it works. Good luck!