By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: tough week

Level 6: Prominent Opinion engineerairborne is on a distinguished road engineerairborne's Avatar
    Send me an invite I will be more than happy to teach you that map or any other map.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor once has good things to say once's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by periwinkle View Post
    Actually I noticed the were all 12 domains map.....Im currently playing a 12 domains game with another newbie....we have no idea what we are doing...anybody wanna coach me/set up a game with me. Once maybe you can and I guarantee a win for you!!!
    yes, i would play / teach as well. my favourite map might be 1984 - if engineer shows you 12d, we could have a 1984 game later if you want. just msg me or post here & i'll set up a game.

Level 5: Notable Commentator periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by once View Post
    yes, i would play / teach as well. my favourite map might be 1984 - if engineer shows you 12d, we could have a 1984 game later if you want. just msg me or post here & i'll set up a game.
    Let's first try 12d.....then I'll try 1984....need to finish off some games.....too many games so little time!

Level 6: Prominent Opinion ericjkline has good things to say ericjkline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by periwinkle View Post
    Actually I noticed the were all 12 domains map.....Im currently playing a 12 domains game with another newbie....we have no idea what we are doing...anybody wanna coach me/set up a game with me. Once maybe you can and I guarantee a win for you!!!
    Ill play a team game with you. Im looking for fivers games so I can get that medal! 12D with bigger teams is a lot of fun and takes a lot of coordination.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion BearNecessities knows their way around BearNecessities's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    Very dice dependent. This man knows his strategy and how to play. Plus he plays all maps and settings.
    Exactly - Once is too good for this not to be the dice.
    At least it's not league of legends. If it were, you'd have at least 4 folks under the age of 20 calling you all sorts of names and encouraging self harm.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor once has good things to say once's Avatar
    i am not familiar with league of legends - but it sounds flattering, thanks.