By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 1: Faint Background Noise vikingNole is on a distinguished road vikingNole's Avatar

Question about Clans...

I have noticed some games where people in a clan specifically team up. Are you abbe to opt out of these games? Is there a way to just quickly step away from these team ups? And how do you know it is happening? Just don't want to wasted time involved in these team up type games.

Thanks for any info.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. th-child commands your respect th-child commands your respect th-child's Avatar
    I think the "solo" insignia is the default background on everyone's profile, you have it as well, and no 'solo' clan exists.

Colluding is against the rules, so in the future if you suspect something like that please report in the Usual Suspects forum.

I found which game you are talking about here, we'll check it out, thanks!

Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingNole View Post
    I have noticed some games where people in a clan specifically team up. Are you abbe to opt out of these games? Is there a way to just quickly step away from these team ups? And how do you know it is happening? Just don't want to wasted time involved in these team up type games.

Thanks for any info.
    Sad that a few players lack honor and would collude. th-child is in the same clan as I and he would tell you. We all hate each other and want to be top dog of the clan. No there are players that I respect, and enjoy playing with but, when faced with them as opposition it's great. I know they know their stuff and it will make for a challenging game. Team or single muti player, never collude. Winning through strategy is the way to go. Not some cheap help. Some of the guys you can ask or play with are. Myself, Tyro, sann, Cards, ndrm31, engel, pretty much all the regular players. Like th- said. Please if you have a suspect something report it. MC doesn't put up with that stuff.

Level 5: Notable Commentator periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    Sad that a few players lack honor and would collude. th-child is in the same clan as I and he would tell you. We all hate each other and want to be top dog of the clan. No there are players that I respect, and enjoy playing with but, when faced with them as opposition it's great. I know they know their stuff and it will make for a challenging game. Team or single muti player, never collude. Winning through strategy is the way to go. Not some cheap help. Some of the guys you can ask or play with are. Myself, Tyro, sann, Cards, ndrm31, engel, pretty much all the regular players. Like th- said. Please if you have a suspect something report it. MC doesn't put up with that stuff.
    I agree with you riskyone. I did the mistake of colluding in one of my first games....I didnt know what I was really agreeing to. Now I know better.