By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58
FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58
    Level 3: Occasional Commentator estraug2 is on a distinguished road estraug2's Avatar
    Round 9 Australia
    https://www.majorcommand.com/games/493903/

estraug2 wins and collects all 4 kills

Level 8: Renowned Expert trailblazer has good things to say trailblazer's Avatar
    Round 9 - Balkan Peninsula

trailblazer
    Number2
    sfor97
    TheBob

Replacement game now set up (without PITMAN):
    https://www.majorcommand.com/games/495422/

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    https://www.majorcommand.com/games/491878/
    Cardinalsrule wins, with 2 (?) kills. Can't remember who killed Derswick, and log won't go that far back.
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Level 6: Prominent Opinion Swashbuckler is on a distinguished road Swashbuckler's Avatar
    I checked, it was airwick

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    So it looks like Swash wins, I come in 2nd.
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Level 6: Prominent Opinion Swashbuckler is on a distinguished road Swashbuckler's Avatar
    The General is involved in a play-off which may have implications on the scoreboard if he wins it...

Level 3: Occasional Commentator Lokiskittens has good things to say Lokiskittens's Avatar
    Round 6
    Balkan
    https://www.majorcommand.com/games/492358/
    lokiskittens with 3 kills

Level 10: Official Expert on all Topics in the Major Command Forum airwick knows their way around airwick's Avatar
    Another update of the league table can be found on the first page. Only 7 games left!

The prize pot is also updated:

First place 60% of prize pot: 2316 points
    Second place 30% of prize pot: 1158 points
    Third place 10% of prize pot: 386 points

Total prize pot: 3860 points
    Last edited by airwick; 11-08-2019 at 08:11 PM.

Level 8: Renowned Expert trailblazer has good things to say trailblazer's Avatar
    Yay! I've still got a chance to share third place.

Level 5: Notable Commentator luiscasanova is on a distinguished road luiscasanova's Avatar
    So, right now I'm 21 among 47 players and it's my first time. I'll take it.
    LC