By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 56
1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Threaded View

Level 10: Official Expert on all Topics in the Major Command Forum airwick knows their way around airwick's Avatar

Master of Maps: League 2019

Master of Maps is introducing a new competition in 2019: MoM League!

Do want to join? Please leave a reply in this thread!
    Deadline for new players to join the third round is March 7.
    Commanders and Strategists only.

How will this work?

- MoM League 2019 is a league version of the original Master of Maps.

- You can join the league at any moment, but the number of active players has to be dividable by 4.

- The player with the most wins at the end will win the competition. The reported kills are used as difference when there is a tie.

- All 26 maps are included in the league and are randomly divided over 9 rounds. Every month a new round opens up with 3 new maps. In the 9th round 2 new maps will be opened.

- When a new round opens up the maps and your opponents who you are facing can be found in this thread.

- For every game the first player mentioned has to set up the game and invite the others to join. If the game has started please post a link to the game in this thread.

- If a new round opens up you will receive a message in your mailbox so everybody knows it started. Please start up and join the games you are in before the next rounds starts.

- When round 9 is opened you will have till 31 December 2019 to finish all the games. Wins and kills after the deadline will not count for the scoreboard.

- Wins and kills are reported in this thread by naming the map and link to the game. Not reported kills will not count. I keep track of the games, but not of all the kills.

- Game settings will be the same for every game:

Players: 4
    Objective: Standard
    Teams: Single
    Turn Order: Sequential
    Reserves: Escalate
    Reinforcement Allowance: One
    Reinforcement: Anywhere
    Force: Chance
    Turn Length: 24 hr (casual)

- Diplomacy is allowed in the games. All is fair in love and war, but honorable play is the way to go.

- The buy-in per round will be 10 points (max. 90 points if all rounds are joined) and will be divided as follows (depending on number of players):

First place 60% of the points
    Second place 30% of the points
    Third place 10% of the points

Total prize pot up to Round 6: 2470 points

Winner also gets a fancy MoM ribbon:

Commanders and Strategists only
    Last edited by airwick; 06-14-2019 at 08:37 PM.

Level 10: Official Expert on all Topics in the Major Command Forum airwick knows their way around airwick's Avatar

League Table

Last edited by airwick; 09-28-2019 at 01:01 AM.

Level 3: Occasional Commentator StudioCity is on a distinguished road StudioCity's Avatar
    count me in

Level 1: Faint Background Noise KowBoy is on a distinguished road KowBoy's Avatar
    copy that - I'm in!

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker Worldruler2010 is on a distinguished road Worldruler2010's Avatar
    Hi how do we join?

You only have to let me know in this thread that you want to join. More instructions will follow when the league starts. I've put you on the list!

Quote Originally Posted by Worldruler2010 View Post
    Hi how do we join?
    You only have to let me know in this thread that you want to join. More instructions will follow when the league starts. I've put you on the list!

Level 2: Familiar Sound commander77 is on a distinguished road commander77's Avatar
    Can I still join?

Quote Originally Posted by commander77 View Post
    Can I still join?
    Yes you can! I put you on the list

Level 3: Occasional Commentator engelbrekt1390 is on a distinguished road engelbrekt1390's Avatar
    just a question.. ndrm played 2 games.. killed 7 enemys.. there is just 3 enemys in each game so maximum is 6 killed enemys! also strange sannheten win 1 game but killed 6...??? If you loos a game max killing is 2 in that one so he should be maximum 5 kills. SOmething must be wrong..