By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: neutrals/

Level 3: Occasional Commentator Rayredskin is on a distinguished road Rayredskin's Avatar

neutrals/

any way to turn off neutrals?

Level 6: Prominent Opinion haWD96lz is on a distinguished road haWD96lz's Avatar
    Doing that would be a bad idea in most situations. For example who gets the extra territories in a 5 person match on Duck and cover, which has 24 spots? Should someone get the auto 1 increments in rivals of rome?

Now the one place this might make sense is when its 1 vs 1. There are reasons to have them, but there are reasons not to. If this is what you are thinking or if you disagree with me above I suggest posting this in suggestions and ideas.

Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Some neutrals don't seam very. Almost like there spy's. I swear I have seen them shift spots in a couple of bleary eyed late evening games. Just don't trust them is my advice.

Level 3: Occasional Commentator Rayredskin is on a distinguished road Rayredskin's Avatar
    I mostly play 1v1 and it bottles up the game and in most cases game over in 3 moves [for all practical purposes]

as far as extra territories use as few neutrals as possible to minimize their impact

should at least be an option

Level 6: Prominent Opinion haWD96lz is on a distinguished road haWD96lz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayredskin View Post
    should at least be an option
    Seems reasonable. I would put this in the suggestions and ideas thread.

is that a Bernese Mtn dog? We have one now and it is our 5th one. Great breed

Quote Originally Posted by Rayredskin View Post
    is that a Bernese Mtn dog? We have one now and it is our 5th one. Great breed
    Border Collie mix. My current dog is 1/8th bernese and they are very sweet.