By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 0: Shadowy Lurker lekim is on a distinguished road lekim's Avatar

The Land of Lost Monsters

Here's a new map i'm working one! Wonder what everyone thinks of how i've broken the regions/territories up, and what you think of the bonuses. Any thoughts would be great!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	map.png
Views:	19
Size:	199.6 KB
ID:	2210  

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    IMO, nowhere near enough connections. Too easy to hold all the commands except the huge central one. Unbalanced; you have one command (darker blue) with 3 terts that connects to 3 other terts from one of its, while another command (light blue) has 6 terts but only 2 connections.

I like the concept overall, don't really like that huge central command, based on 'traditional' bonuses and the fact that you'd need to protect 7 borders, no one would ever even TRY to hold it - but if you did it'd be endgame. Like holding Asia in Classic Evolved.
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Level 5: Notable Commentator luiscasanova is on a distinguished road luiscasanova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinalsrule View Post
    IMO, nowhere near enough connections. Too easy to hold all the commands except the huge central one. Unbalanced; you have one command (darker blue) with 3 terts that connects to 3 other terts from one of its, while another command (light blue) has 6 terts but only 2 connections.

I like the concept overall, don't really like that huge central command, based on 'traditional' bonuses and the fact that you'd need to protect 7 borders, no one would ever even TRY to hold it - but if you did it'd be endgame. Like holding Asia in Classic Evolved.
    I agree.
    LC