By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Level 8: Renowned Expert Tapeworm deserves your respect Tapeworm's Avatar
    I've been listening to the rough cut of #3, which is all about teamwork. I'm proud of my rambling!

Level 5: Notable Commentator luiscasanova is on a distinguished road luiscasanova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapeworm View Post
    I've been listening to the rough cut of #3, which is all about teamwork. I'm proud of my rambling!
    Looking forward to listen to it.
    LC

Level 4: Recognized Voice The-Swede is on a distinguished road The-Swede's Avatar
    Good points on coloring each team similar colors or shapes for analyzing the map. It seems obvious but it's critical for anyone who is not doing it. It really does not take very long to do at the beginning of each game and is critical to success. I'm having a lot of fun with team games but i think i can be a handful for anyone on my team. Lack of communication is definitely not a problem here, especially in games that i'm very interested in. The multi-team team games are the most fun for me while i look at team vs team games as sort of easy games, easy strategy... and easy UDO's. I'm also a fan of paying attention to games when they first start up and coming up with plans as the first few turns are the most critical and could most benefit from coordinated reinforcement.
    Last edited by The-Swede; 10-10-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Level 8: Renowned Expert empirejeff has good things to say empirejeff's Avatar
    Teams being different shapes on classic massive is actually a good idea.

Level 4: Recognized Voice The-Swede is on a distinguished road The-Swede's Avatar
    If the color options are not the greatest for the map then i will color each team the same color and scroll over individual players to highlight there regions and assess things that way. If possible though i try to get each team some shade/shape/similarity of the same color.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    "Kill engelbrekt" hahaha!!! That's the best advice ! I'll keep that in mind since he is often my teammate ! LOL!

Sorry for the lack of production- I figured I'd share what I have for the hell of it, and because we're both busy guys and haven't found time to continue with this. We recorded that back on May 11.

And oh boy do I have a lot of false starts and dead ends. I badly need an editor. I get going better about ten minutes in, but I'm still waking up and not sharp to start.
    Last edited by Tapeworm; 10-14-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Post Rating
    Just noticed this. Wish I was still alive, but I still really look forward to giving this a listen, Thanks