By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23
FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
    Level ∞: Shadow Master masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye's Avatar
    I think it's just you dorcee. I can see them fine on PC and mobile. Try clearing your history and refreshing.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor once has good things to say once's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjskye View Post
    I think it's just you dorcee. I can see them fine on PC and mobile. Try clearing your history and refreshing.
    nope, same for me - on chrome.
    on safari i get a lot of empty image containers
    Last edited by once; Yesterday at 01:13 AM.

Level ∞: Shadow Master masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye's Avatar
    Ok, thanks for the heads up - it turns out that I was the only one able to see them. I've sorted it now.

1V1 MAP STATS

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. th-child deserves your respect th-child's Avatar
    We won our last game as well against engineer and norbs.
    https://www.majorcommand.com/games/461942/

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor dorcee is on a distinguished road dorcee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjskye View Post
    Ok, thanks for the heads up - it turns out that I was the only one able to see them. I've sorted it now.

1V1 MAP STATS
    Yeah, it's working now!

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor Tapeworm has good things to say Tapeworm's Avatar
    Bear and I won the tiebreaker set with ericjkline and micky to advance!