By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39
FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39
    Level 6: Prominent Opinion BearNecessities knows their way around BearNecessities's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkenfeld View Post
    Someone will be Big in Japan
    It certainly wasn't me!

Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Ros and I are all set for our Japan game. Invites out. Linearcurve has joined. I will send Luis a reminder.

Level 5: Notable Commentator clarkenfeld is on a distinguished road clarkenfeld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BearNecessities View Post
    It certainly wasn't me!
    Sorry about that. After all the hard work you've put in to setting it up as well.

Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    Ros and I are all set for our Japan game. Invites out. Linearcurve has joined. I will send Luis a reminder.
    We got game #1, gonna send out invites for game #2

Level 8: Renowned Expert F15FreeEagle has good things to say F15FreeEagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    Sann and F15 made easy work in the second round. If Ros and I get past our next opponent maybe Sann and F15 will have forgotten all about the tournament. Otherwise didn't the podcast have them going out early. They could be the first Kings of the year end doubles competition.F15 is a stealth player while Sann carries the hammer. Congrats guys.
    Sannheten and I prepare for each game with vigorous intensity. I think our biggest key in said preparation is we meditate, and this is followed by us chanting in unison.

Level 5: Notable Commentator clarkenfeld is on a distinguished road clarkenfeld's Avatar

Level 6: Prominent Opinion Roscokov is on a distinguished road Roscokov's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F15FreeEagle View Post
    Sannheten and I prepare for each game with vigorous intensity. I think our biggest key in said preparation is we meditate, and this is followed by us chanting in unison.
    Some meditate...others medicate