By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 2: Familiar Sound bonnajavel is on a distinguished road bonnajavel's Avatar

Puffin problem with game from deployment

Was hoping to be able to play from my tablet but having problems from deployment, nothing happens when I click the land where I want my troops. Using puffin. Help?

Level 6: Prominent Opinion engineerairborne is on a distinguished road engineerairborne's Avatar
    strange I have never had an issue using puffin for MC. Did you get it resolved?

Level 2: Familiar Sound bonnajavel is on a distinguished road bonnajavel's Avatar
    Yes it was a temporarily slow connection that fooled me into believing I had software problems. Thanks for replying.

Having another much more real problem with Puffin on my laptop. If MC can only approve the image I uploaded to my profile, as my profile image, you can see a screenshot of what it looks like after debriefing. (I paid subscription to have an image space on my profile but it seems that it has gone into moderated mode?? Why?

IE worked peerfectly fine for me but I thought why not use the same browser on every device.. Puffin doesn't work right on my PC though.
    Last edited by bonnajavel; 08-15-2018 at 05:25 AM.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor Hortik deserves your respect Hortik's Avatar
    To be honest I havent tried Puffin on my laptop. Maybe you should stay with regular browser for your pc and keep puffin for the mobile device(s)?

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker pwder4me is on a distinguished road pwder4me's Avatar
    Does anyone have an alternative to puffin for mobile devices? Sounds like theyre shutting down effective July 1.

Level 1: Faint Background Noise LotsOFFLuck is on a distinguished road LotsOFFLuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pwder4me View Post
    Does anyone have an alternative to puffin for mobile devices? Sounds like theyre shutting down effective July 1.
    Photon works