By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nukes

Level 8: Renowned Expert micky has good things to say micky's Avatar

Nukes

If I destroy enemy in i.e. Target, Premier, or other region that becomes "neutral", do I get a card (as the region turns into neutral and does not become "my" region with my troop(s) on it)?

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor once has good things to say once's Avatar
    yes, you will get a card for bombarding / destroying / obliterating.

Level 8: Renowned Expert micky has good things to say micky's Avatar
    Thanks once. Was a kind of "making sure question". Thanks again

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by micky View Post
    Thanks once. Was a kind of "making sure question". Thanks again
    I couldn't remember either. Thanks once.

Level 5: Notable Commentator luiscasanova is on a distinguished road luiscasanova's Avatar
    Thanks once. I searched the forum looking for this answer. And thank you, micky, for asking the question.
    LC

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luiscasanova View Post
    Thanks once. I searched the forum looking for this answer. And thank you, micky, for asking the question.

this also works for duck and cover 12D and mars, only if the bombarded regions has players on them *not neutrals
    NAMASTE

Level 5: Notable Commentator luiscasanova is on a distinguished road luiscasanova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ndrm31 View Post
    this also works for duck and cover 12D and mars, only if the bombarded regions has players on them *not neutrals
    Thanks for the information.
    LC