By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικα虂
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hawaii

Level 6: Prominent Opinion ericjkline has good things to say ericjkline's Avatar

Hawaii

I just had the good fortune to visit Hawaii. While I was taking my MC turns there I realized it is not a term on any maps at all. Maybe it should be it抯 own map. I think it would be a lot like Philippines, but may there could be some decay features like volcano. There is interesting history there when competing kingdoms fought each other.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor once has good things to say once's Avatar
    i never had the pleasure unfortunately. it is supposed to be gorgeous. also, lost was filmed there i believe. so you could have all kinds of fun stuff. like polar bears running wild, hatches swallowing up units, and, of course, buttons that really need pushing. or really dont.
    Last edited by Cardinalsrule; 04-28-2018 at 06:35 AM.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion ericjkline has good things to say ericjkline's Avatar
    It was wetter than usual when I was there. In Kauai, the north had 28 (0.7m) of rain in 24 hours. Pretty amazing diversity of landscape. The big island is newest and still has new lava, and all kinds of crazy soil types. The tallest peak is 14,000 ft (4200m).

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Redstorm has good things to say Redstorm's Avatar
    I lived in the Republic of Panama for a couple of years. My brother now lives in Hawaii. Comparing notes, it sounds like Panama is a lot cheaper and not near the tourists! I've also never been to Hawaii myself.
    Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't but I'm always ready to play.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by once View Post
    i never had the pleasure unfortunately. it is supposed to be gorgeous. also, lost was filmed there i believe. so you could have all kinds of fun stuff. like polar bears running wild, hatches swallowing up units, and, of course, buttons that really need pushing. or really dont.
    Polar bears???
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor once has good things to say once's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinalsrule View Post
    Polar bears???
    indeed! :

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Polar_bears
    Last edited by once; 04-28-2018 at 07:54 AM.

Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ericjkline View Post
    I just had the good fortune to visit Hawaii. While I was taking my MC turns there I realized it is not a term on any maps at all. Maybe it should be it抯 own map. I think it would be a lot like Philippines, but may there could be some decay features like volcano. There is interesting history there when competing kingdoms fought each other.
    I'm happy you got to go there. Sorry for all the rain. I like the idea for that map.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor PITMAN212 knows their way around PITMAN212's Avatar
    went to Maui last year for two weeks amazing , would love to retire there