By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 6: Prominent Opinion ericjkline has good things to say ericjkline's Avatar

Map of the Human Body

Sort of like Fantastic Voyage. I can imagine some fun bombard attacks by the immune system. Somehow, I think it would be a bit like the Mars map.

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ericjkline View Post
    Sort of like Fantastic Voyage. I can imagine some fun bombard attacks by the immune system. Somehow, I think it would be a bit like the Mars map.
    Very cool idea. Maybe things like the circulatory system could be like a huge river. Organ bonuses. Over 200 bones, so not sure about amount of terts, but I like it. Pirates of the Pancreas from rick and morty

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor kenjoh is on a distinguished road kenjoh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    Very cool idea. Maybe things like the circulatory system could be like a huge river. Organ bonuses. Over 200 bones, so not sure about amount of terts, but I like it. Pirates of the Pancreas from rick and morty
    I also like this idea. Maybe instead of calling them armies, we call them blood cells, or antibodies. Have links hand-to-hand and foot-to-foot.

Or, maybe we instead of armies, we call them alien viruses, and see who can take over the human's body...lol.

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kenjoh View Post
    I also like this idea. Maybe instead of calling them armies, we call them blood cells, or antibodies. Have links hand-to-hand and foot-to-foot.

Or, maybe we instead of armies, we call them alien viruses, and see who can take over the human's body...lol.
    Maybe Red blood cells and White blood cells could be two different type of armies. Maybe one group of cells is offence only and one defence only? Offensive could reinforce path while defensive only border? Just some different ideas but I think that might be much. Do love the idea of human body though and if I remember right my first crush Raquel Welch was in that movie. She is the girl wearing the loin cloth in one million BC. She was in Mother, Juggs, and Speed and many others. First silicone breast implant hollywood star. I was young didn't even know what that meant. Just though she was blessed. God bless

Level 3: Occasional Commentator Lulzim is on a distinguished road Lulzim's Avatar
    I dont like this idea and i really think that design team members will not give the green light. This is MajCom, is not just another risk site where you can make human body map or christmas tree map.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim's Avatar
    Hi 24!
    I think you have misunderstood the spirit of MajCom :-) It's true, that not every map idea can get the green light, but if the idea looks promising, the map might be attempted. It will not just be put out there, but thoroughly tested and improved until it is a map that plays just as well as all the other maps here.

Unforunately, as long as the old engine (flash) is in place, there will be no more map developmoent, as far as I have understood. So, the mapmakers will only jump onto the idea once the new engine (html5) is fully operable.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor kenjoh is on a distinguished road kenjoh's Avatar
    If it used medical terminology for parts of the body, it could be educational as well as fun. We could call the map Anatomy 101...lol.

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker solemamarkBANNED is on a distinguished road solemamarkBANNED's Avatar
    Hello

Different organs can work together to perform a common function.